TERMS AND CONDITIONS
GENERAL TERMS OF SALE
of the websites
- 1. Object
- 1.1 These published general terms of sale govern the sales contract (hereinafter, "Contract") to users of the Site (hereinafter, "Buyers" or "Buyer"), through telematic methods, for goods (hereinafter, "Good" or "Goods") displayed on the website vstl.store (hereinafter, "Site"), managed by VUESSE sas di vittorio salvatore & c - with registered office in via dei sarti 36 volterra pisa (hereinafter, "vuesse ").
- 1.2 The General Terms of Sale published on the Site must be viewed and known by the Buyer before making the purchase of a Good, and by sending the purchase order, the Buyer declares to have viewed and accepted them.
- 1.3 Buyers will also benefit from the protections provided in case of distance contracts under Title III, Section II, of Legislative Decree September 6, 2005, No. 206 ("Consumer Code"), as well as all other non-waivable protections provided for Buyers by the Consumer Code itself http://www.codicedelconsumo.it/.
- 1.4 The "Shipping and Delivery," "Returns and Exchanges," and "Payment" sections on the Site should be considered an integral and substantial part of these General Terms of Sale.
2. Conclusion of the Contract
- 2.1 To proceed with the purchase of the Goods, the Buyer must send their purchase order and make the payment, following the procedures indicated in the dedicated sections.
- 2.2 In particular, the steps to proceed with the purchase are as follows:
- a) The Buyer may freely access the Site and view the essential characteristics of the displayed Goods, including the price, as well as the images published to illustrate the Goods;
- b) The Buyer may select one or more Goods they intend to purchase, adding them to a virtual "cart." The contents of the cart can always be viewed by the Buyer before proceeding with the order submission. Additionally, by accessing the cart, the Buyer can learn, before the purchase and payment, all information regarding the purchase of the Goods, including shipping costs and expected delivery times;
- c) To make the purchase, the Buyer must register on the Site, providing their email address and a password of their choice, which will allow them to access the Site;
- d) Alternatively, the Buyer can make the purchase as a guest. In this case, the data required to complete the order will be stored in vuesse's database only for the time necessary to process the order, and the Buyer will be required to enter the same data for each new order;
- e) To complete the order, in the "cart" section, the Buyer must also enter the shipping address and the required payment details;
- f) The Buyer may modify the selected Goods and the entered data until the final order submission, which must be done by selecting the "Payment" button.
- 2.3 The Buyer can make the payment by credit card or bank transfer. Further information regarding the payment methods is available in the "Payment" section of the Site.
- 2.4 Once the purchase order is received, vuesse will send a confirmation receipt of the order to the Buyer's email address, containing a summary of the information related to the purchase, and will proceed with the order processing. The order will be considered accepted, and consequently, the Contract will be deemed concluded when the Buyer receives the order confirmation on their email account.
- 2.5 The contract will be stored in PDF format and will be sent via the aforementioned email and electronically archived by vuesse.
3. Rights and Obligations of the Parties
- 3.1 vuesse will carry out the delivery of the Goods to the address provided by the Buyer in the purchase order, through a specifically appointed carrier. More detailed information regarding shipping times, costs, and locations is available in the "Shipping and Delivery" section of the Website.
- 3.2 vuesse assumes no responsibility for any delivery errors due to inaccuracies or incompleteness in the completion of the purchase order by the Buyer, or for any damages that may occur to the Goods after they have been delivered to the carrier, as well as for any delivery delays caused by the carrier itself or by weather conditions, international customs issues, or other circumstances beyond vuesse's control.
- 3.3 In the event that one or more Goods are not available, vuesse will notify the Customer by sending an email to the email address provided by the Customer at the time of registration on the Website. In this case, vuesse will proceed to refund the Customer, by crediting the payment card or the Buyer's account used for the purchase, the price, and, if the purchase only concerned the unavailable Good, the shipping costs. With the Buyer's consent, vuesse may send a different Good from the one ordered, of equivalent value.
- 3.4 In the event that the designers decide to make changes during production and/or not produce one or more products, as well as in the event of a variation or non-delivery of the pre-ordered product by the designer, vuesse will contact the customer to request express approval and proceed with the shipment or cancel the order and issue a refund.
- 3.5 In any case, the unavailability of one or more ordered Goods cannot be a reason for canceling the entire order by the Buyer.
- 3.6 At the time of delivery of the Goods by the carrier responsible for their transportation, the Buyer must verify, in the presence of the carrier:
- a) that the packaging used for transportation is intact, undamaged, or unaltered, even in the closing materials;
- b) that the quantity and type of Goods ordered correspond to what is indicated in the transport document and what was ordered.
- 3.7 If the Buyer finds any anomalies or discrepancies, they must immediately report them to the carrier at the time of delivery of the Goods.
- 3.8 The Buyer is solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the information and data provided to vuesse and undertakes to promptly communicate any changes to the previously provided data.
4. Conformity of the Goods
4.1 vuesse undertakes to ensure that the description and/or photographic representation of the Goods on the Website is as faithful as possible to the Goods themselves.
However, considering that the quality of the images may depend on the computer tools used by the Buyer, it is possible that the Buyer's perception of the description or photographic representation of the Goods may not exactly correspond to the actual Goods. Therefore, the images and videos accompanying the presentation of the Goods must be considered published on the Website for purely descriptive purposes.
- 4.2 In the event that the delivered Good is found to be defective or different from the one ordered, vuesse undertakes to provide the Customer with a legal warranty of conformity, to be exercised under the conditions and within the terms specified in Articles 128 and following of Legislative Decree No. 206/2005. In particular, the Buyer will have the right to request, alternatively:
- a) the delivery of an identical Good
5.1 In accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Code, the Buyer has the right to withdraw from the Contract, without payment of penalties and without the need to specify the reasons, starting from the receipt of the order confirmation sent by vuesse and within a period of fourteen working days from the receipt of the Goods.
- 5.2 If the Buyer intends to exercise this right of withdrawal, they must send a specific communication to vuesse within the aforementioned period of 14 working days from the date of delivery of the Goods.
- 5.3 In the event of exercising the right of withdrawal, the Buyer will also be required to return the Goods to vuesse within a maximum period of two weeks from the sending of the aforementioned communication.
- 5.4 Further information regarding the procedure and instructions to follow for exercising the right of withdrawal and related costs are available in the "Returns and Exchanges" section of the Website.
- 5.5 An essential condition for exercising the right of withdrawal is the substantial integrity of the product to be returned. It is sufficient that the Goods are returned in their normal state of preservation, as they have been kept and possibly handled with normal diligence.
- 5.6 In particular, the Goods must be returned:
- a) correctly packaged in their original packaging, in perfect resale condition (not damaged, spoiled, or soiled) and equipped with all possible accessories and documentation;
- b) with the transport document (present in the original packaging), in order to allow vuesse to identify the Buyer (order number, name, surname, and address);
- c) without any evident signs of use, except for those compatible with the performance of a normal product test. They must not show any traces of prolonged use (beyond a few minutes) exceeding the time necessary for a test, and they must be in a condition that allows for resale.
- 5.7 The return shipping costs will be borne by the Buyer, as specified in more detail in the "Returns and Exchanges" section of the Website.
- 5.8 Following the exercise by the Buyer of the right of withdrawal in accordance with these General Sales Conditions, vuesse will reimburse the sums paid by the Buyer, by crediting them to the payment card or bank account indicated for the purchase. The refund will be made within 14 days from the date on which vuesse becomes aware of the exercise of the right of withdrawal by the Buyer.
- 5.9 In the event of the Buyer's failure to comply with the conditions set out in Articles 5.5 and 5.6, the Seller reserves the right to deduct from the refund of the sums paid by the Buyer an amount corresponding to the decrease in value of the Goods returned, providing appropriate communication to the Buyer.
Following this communication, the Buyer will still have the possibility to recover the products at their own expense in the condition in which they were returned to the Seller.
- 5.10 The right of withdrawal, in any case, cannot be applied to the following Goods:
- a) customized goods or goods that, by their nature, cannot be returned or are at risk of rapid deterioration or alteration;
- b) electronic, computer, cosmetic, and perfume products that have been unsealed by the Buyer.
6. Protection of Personal Data
- 6.1 vuesse undertakes to respect the confidentiality of personal data collected at the time of registration on the Website and/or those communicated at the time of purchase by the Buyer, and to process them in compliance with the regulations set out in Legislative Decree no. 196/03.
- 6.2 In this regard, please refer to the detailed information contained in the "Privacy" section.
7.1 vuesse reserves the right to modify these General Sales Conditions at any time.
- 7.2 The General Sales Conditions applicable to the sale of each Goods will be those published on the Website on the date of the order relating to that Goods. Therefore, the Buyer must review and accept these General Sales Conditions before proceeding with each purchase.
- 7.3 If any provision of these General Sales Conditions is deemed null or invalid, the remaining provisions will remain valid and effective.
- 7.4 The mere tolerance or failure of vuesse to contest any non-compliance by the Buyer with the provisions of the General Sales Conditions cannot be interpreted as tacit acceptance of such non-compliance or as a waiver of what has been agreed between the parties.
- 8.1 For any communication and/or request for assistance and/or complaint related to the purchased Goods, the Buyer may contact vuesse at the contact details indicated in the "Contacts" section of the Website.
9. Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution
9.1 These General Sales Conditions are governed by Italian law and, therefore, will be interpreted and executed in accordance with it.
- 9.2 In case of malfunction or dispute between VUESSE SAS and one of our users/customers, we guarantee our participation in an attempt at amicable conciliation that the user can initiate through the "Arbitration Regulation Administered by the Chamber of Commerce of Pisa," an independent and institutional service provided by the Chamber of Commerce of Pisa, which allows reaching a satisfactory agreement with the help of a neutral and competent conciliator in a friendly and secure manner."
Order summary window
The products purchased on this website are sold directly by VUESSE SAS di Vittorio Salvatore & C - with registered office in Volterra, Via dei Sarti 36, VAT number: 01935060507 (hereinafter, for brevity, "VUESSE"). You can find information regarding orders and shipments, refunds, and returns of products purchased on this website in the "Shipping and Delivery" and "Return and Exchange" sections of the Website. Remember that, even after your purchase, you can always contact VUESSE through the following "Contacts".
You have the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with VUESSE, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within fourteen (14) days, starting from the day of receipt of the products purchased on this website. To withdraw from the contract, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request an authorization number. The written request must contain the order number, the code of the item to be returned, and the reason for the return: refund, size or color exchange. Once the written request has been received, email@example.com will send a written confirmation with an authorization number. You must write this authorization number on the return form attached to each item and on the outside of the box.
The Right of Withdrawal is considered properly exercised if the following conditions are fully met: a. The Return Form and the security seal must still be intact and attached to the returned items. They must not be removed or cut in any way. b. The items must not have been worn, washed, or altered in any way and must not show any signs of use. The soles of the shoes must be in perfect condition and must not be marked in any way.
c. The items must be returned with all original labels, packaging, and other accessories (bags, hangers, garment bags, etc.) received with the order; and e. the returned products must be delivered to the carrier within fourteen (14) days from when you communicated your decision to withdraw from the contract to VUESSE.
The shipping costs for returning items purchased at full price or discounted by less than 30% are borne by VUESSE.
The shipping costs for returning items discounted by 30% or more are the responsibility of the customer.
Any customs duties are always borne by the customer.
VUESSE recommends that all returns be shipped via DHL using the codes provided by our customer service. If you wish to use another courier other than DHL, you will be responsible for all transportation costs, and there will be an additional cost of 10% of the total value of the returned merchandise.
All information regarding returns is available in the "Return and Exchange" section of the website.
3. TIPOLOGY OF PROCESSED DATA
3.1. Navigation data: The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the website www.vittoriosalvatore.com acquire, during their normal operation, certain personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. These are pieces of information that are not collected to be associated with identified individuals, but which, by their very nature, could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.), and other parameters relating to the user's operating system and computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information about the use of the site and to ensure its proper functioning. They are immediately deleted after processing. The data may be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
3.2. Data provided by the user during registration or acquired during the compilation and submission of the order: Pursuant to Article 13 of the Personal Data Protection Code - Legislative Decree No. 196 of June 30, 2003, as amended, we inform you that your personal data, including personal and tax information collected during registration and/or the completion and submission of the order to VUESSE sas di vittorio salvatore & c will be processed as follows:
1) (contractual purpose) for the establishment and execution of contractual obligations towards you, as well as for compliance with any legal obligations arising therefrom and/or secondary legislation. We inform you that providing this data is mandatory; therefore, any refusal to provide the requested data during registration or the completion and submission of the order, in whole or in part, or the failure to authorize their processing and/or communication to third parties will result in VUESSE sas di vittorio salvatore & c's inability to provide the requested services;
2) (promotional marketing purpose): for sending commercial communications, newsletters, advertising materials, direct sales.
3.3. Interaction with social networks and external platforms: VUESSE sas di vittorio salvatore & c may acquire data from third-party service accounts and interact with social networks or other external platforms directly from the website www.vittoriosalvatore.com.
Interactions and data acquired in this way are in any case subject to the User's privacy settings for each social network and their express authorizations. The data acquired in this way will be processed for marketing and promotional purposes.
4. DISCLOSURE OF PROCESSING
Without prejudice to communications made to comply with legal obligations, the data may be disclosed in Italy:
- - to debt collection companies;
- - to professionals and consultants;
- - to companies entrusted with the management of promotional marketing activities on behalf of VUESSE sas di vittorio salvatore & c;
- - to providers of electronic communication services and manufacturers of electronic tools;
- - to companies responsible for the maintenance of the website www.vittoriosalvatore.com;
The data will not be communicated abroad and/or disclosed to third parties, whether located in Italy or abroad.
5. METHODS OF PROCESSING
The data will be processed by formally appointed data processors and controllers who will use tools and media - paper, magnetic, computerized, or telematic - suitable to ensure their security and confidentiality against loss, unlawful or incorrect use, and unauthorized access. The processing may also be carried out using automated tools designed to store, manage, and transmit the data via electronic means. The databases are kept in secure environments with controlled access and in compliance with the provisions of the Privacy Code.
6. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Regarding your data, you can exercise the rights provided for in Article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196 of June 30, 2003, as amended [link], within the limits and conditions set forth in Articles 8, 9, and 10 of the aforementioned legislative decree.
In particular, you have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct marketing or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
You are free to exercise these rights at any time by submitting a written request to VUESSE sas di vittorio salvatore & c, at the postal address or email address firstname.lastname@example.org, to which we will respond promptly.
7. TERMINATION OF THE RELATIONSHIP
The data will be processed for the duration of the established contractual relationship and also subsequently for promotional/marketing purposes and for the fulfillment of all legal obligations.
The undersigned declares to have received complete information in accordance with Article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196 of June 30, 2003, and expresses consent to the processing and communication of their data qualified as personal by the aforementioned decree, within the limits and for the purpose of promotional marketing specified in the information.